"15 Stitches And A Headache" Videos
I remember a math teacher I had in 7th grade,
he talked down to me about every single day.
And to make the matters worse, the bastard failed me too
so for the first time in my life I raised my fist and said "Fuck you".
That was the me that I thought that I was going to become.
I made no mistakes and I made sure everything got done
by me and no one else but now I just let others decide.
I've become so indolent should I just go run and hide.
How come every song I write has some ska breakdown.
And why do I care if my styles change?
How come it feels like everybody is talking about me behind my back again like my old friends?
And when is this gonna transcend?
Comfortable mediocrity-- look at our mediocre scene.
Who cares? I've got no confidence of self esteem.
Is this what we want it to be? A mediocre scene
where you're skapunkemohardcore or you're not cool enough? Suck me.
I used to say "Hey, you can't talk to me like that"
YeuTiengAnh.com: Chúng tôi phát hiện truy cập không hợp lệ.
Bạn cần đợi 1 minutes 34 seconds nữa mới có thể xem đầy đủ.
Bình luận mới nhất
Albums has song "15 Stitches And A Headache"
- I've Got Enemies In High Places 2007
- Have Fun Rotting By Yourself 2007
- Last On My List 2007
- Rocket Rocket Rocketship 2007
- Disappointment At The Taco Bell 2007
- I Hate Punk Rock 2007
- Fuck You 2007
- Kill The President 2007
- 1-800-ALARM-ME 2007
- I Like Green Day 2007
- RSTLNE 2007
- Piss Off 2007
- So Let's Go Nowhere 2007
- I Pissed In Your Mountain Dew 2007
- Jared Cohn Can Suck My Cock 2007
- Got Filk? 2007
- Built To Fail, Motherfucker 2007
- Kill Your Cats 2007
- Everything But The Pizza 2007
- Go Ska! 2007
- People Pops & Fudgesicles For The Shit Factory 2007
- Plaid Girl 2007
- 15 Stitches And A Headache 2007
- Better Off Dead 2007
- November Rain 2007
- I, Musical Genius 2007
- Meatheads Attack Spencer At 9 2007
- (I Must Be A Proctologist Because...) All I Do Is Deal With Assholes 2007
- Royale Fuck Deluxe 2 2007
- Theme Song 2007
- Where's My Sleeve? 2007
- The Last Bell I Will Ever Hear 2007
- Spitpile 2007
- This Song Has No Effect On You 2007
- Smelly 2007
- The Guy From Subway 2007
- Abandon Ship 2007
- Abnormality 2007
- 2445 2007
- Pornocracy 2007
- The Pez Song 2007
- American Penis 2007
- I Just Wanna Have Sex With You 2007
- Sorry, We Steal 2007
- The Song That The Girl Sings 2007
- And The Flame Dies Out Again 2007
- Royale Fuck Deluxe 2007
- Fifteen Stitches And A Headache 2007
- Radio Single 2007
- Someone Wrote This Song Already 2007
- Melon Country 2007
- "Yeah, I Don't Know What It's Like To Be Around A Bunch Of Hipsters" 2007
- Somebody Wrote This Song Already 2007
- Pete Is Murder 2007